Metaphors of Knowledge in Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2001.
"Economists as subjects: Toward a psychology of economists,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 77-88, March.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2001. "Economists as subjects: Toward a psychology of economists," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 77-88, January.
- Francesca Masciarelli, 2006. "Wilfred Dolfsma and Luc Soete, Understanding the Dynamics of a Knowledge Economy," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(4), pages 463-468, November.
- Samuli Leppälä, 2015.
"Economic Analysis Of Knowledge: The History Of Thought And The Central Themes,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 263-286, April.
- Samuli Leppälä, 2012. "Economic Analysis Of Knowledge: The History Of Thought And The Central Themes," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2012-05, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- William Jackson, 2005. "Capabilities, Culture and Social Structure," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(1), pages 101-124.
- Dolfsma, Wilfred, 2005.
"Towards a dynamic (Schumpeterian) welfare economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 69-82, February.
- Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "Towards a Dynamic (Schumpeterian) Welfare Economics," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-026-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory; Knowledge; Learning; Technology; Philosophy Of Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:59:y:2001:i:1:p:71-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.