Unemployment in Wales: Does Language Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sílvio Rendon, 2007.
"The Catalan premium: language and employment in Catalonia,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 669-686, July.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2003. "The catalan premium: language and employment in Catalonia," UC3M Working papers. Economics we033410, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Silvio Rendon, 2006. "The Catalan Premium: Language and Employment in Catalonia," Working Papers 0604, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Saarela, Jan & Finnäs, Fjalar, 2002. "Language-Group Differences in Very Early Retirement in Finland," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A2-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Jan Saarela & Fjalar Finnäs, 2004. "Interethnic Wage Variation in the Helsinki Area," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 35-48, Spring.
- Ramon Caminal, 2013. "The economic value of reciprocal bilingualism," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 933.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Saarela, Jan & Finnas, Fjalar, 2006. "Can the low unemployment rate of Swedish speakers in Finland be attributed to structural factors?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 498-513, June.
- Jan Saarela & Fjalar Finnäs, 2002. "Language-group Differences in Very Early Retirement in Finland," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(3), pages 49-66, July.
- Saarela, Jan & Finnas, Fjalar, 2003. "Unemployment and native language: the Finnish case," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Bengt-Arne Wickström, 2014. "Indigenes, immigration, and integration: a welfare-economics approach to minority rights," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Alternative Theories of Public Economics, chapter 10, pages 227-242 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsWelsh Language; Unemployment; Discrimination;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:31:y:1997:i:6:p:583-591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.