Price and volatility spillovers between exchange rates and stock indexes for the pre- and post-euro period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manish Kumar, 2011. "Return and volatility spillovers: evidence from Indian exchange rates," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 371-387.
- Kräussl, Roman & Lehnert, Thorsten & Senulytė, Sigita, 2016. "Euro crash risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 417-428.
- Walid M. A. Ahmed, 2014. "Dynamic interactions between Egyptian equity and currency markets prior to and during political unrest," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(20), pages 1347-1359, October.
- Chkili, Walid & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2014.
"Exchange rate movements and stock market returns in a regime-switching environment: Evidence for BRICS countries,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 46-56.
- Walid Chkili & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Exchange rate movements and stock market returns in a regime-switching environment: Evidence for BRICS countries," Working Papers 2014-388, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Decomposing U.S. Stock Market Comovement into spillovers and common factors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 106-118.
- Holger Fink & Yulia Klimova & Claudia Czado & Jakob Stober, 2016. "Regime switching vine copula models for global equity and volatility indices," Papers 1604.05598, arXiv.org.
- Vivek Bhargava & D.K. Malhotra, 2012. "The effects of volatility spillover in the US basis swap markets," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 216-238.
- Dejan Živkov & Jovan Njegić & Vera Mirović, 2016. "Dynamic Nexus between Exchange Rate and Stock Prices in the Major East European Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(6), pages 686-705.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:3:p:3-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lateef O. Akanni & Kazeem Isah, 2018. "Exchange Rate Movements on Sectoral Stock Prices of Nigerian Firms: Is there Evidence of Asymmetry?," Working Papers 046, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga & Jamela Hoveni, 2013. "Volatility Spillovers between the Equity Market and Foreign Exchange Market in South Africa in the 1995-2010 Period," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(2), pages 260-274, June.
- Afees A. Salisu, 2018. "United we stand, divided we fall: A PANICCA test evidence for stock exchanges in OECD," Working Papers 049, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Holger Fink & Yulia Klimova & Claudia Czado & Jakob Stöber, 2017. "Regime Switching Vine Copula Models for Global Equity and Volatility Indices," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Agya Atabani Adi, 2017. "Returns Effect, Shocks and Volatility Transmission between Foreign Exchange-Stock Markets in Nigeria," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 29-38, March.
- Prabhath Jayasinghe & Albert K. Tsui & Zhaoyong Zhang, 2014. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Sectoral Returns and Volatilities: Further Evidence From Japanese Industrial Sectors," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 216-236, May.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Gnagne, Pascal Xavier, 2017. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on capital flows in BRICS economies," MPRA Paper 84773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga & Jamela Hoveni, 2011. "Volatility Spillovers between the Equity Market and Foreign Exchange Market in South Africa," Working Papers 252, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sun, Yiguo & Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi, 2011. "Measuring correlations of integrated but not cointegrated variables: A semiparametric approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 252-267, October.
- Ahmad Sarlak & Zahra Talei, 2016. "Impact of High-Frequency Trading on the Stock Returns of Large and Small Companies in the Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 216-228, April.
- Walid, Chkili & Chaker, Aloui & Masood, Omar & Fry, John, 2011. "Stock market volatility and exchange rates in emerging countries: A Markov-state switching approach," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 272-292, September.
- Chkili, Walid & Aloui, Chaker & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2012. "Asymmetric effects and long memory in dynamic volatility relationships between stock returns and exchange rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 738-757.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Ugolini, Andrea, 2016. "Downside and upside risk spillovers between exchange rates and stock prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 76-96.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:2:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-016-0021-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dejan Živkov & Jovan Njegić & Vera Mirović, . "Dynamic Nexus between Exchange Rate and Stock Prices in the Major East European Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2012. "Price and Volatility Spillover between Livestock and Related Commodity Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124798, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate; Stock index price; Multivariate EGARCH model; Asymmetric volatility spillover; Causality; Cross-correlation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:7:y:2007:i:6:p:669-685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .