Multivariate Lévy processes with dependent jump intensity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weingartner, H. Martin, 1966. "The Generalized Rate of Return," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 1-29, September.
- Boadway, Robin & Bruce, Neil, 1984.
"A general proposition on the design of a neutral business tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 231-239, July.
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce, 1982. "A General Proposition on the Design of a Neutral Business Tax," Working Papers 461, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gallo, Paolo & Peccati, Lorenzo, 1993. "The appraisal of industrial investments: A new method and a case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 465-476, July.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2000. "Decomposition of a Certain Cash Flow Stream: Differential Systemic Value and Net Final Value," MPRA Paper 7308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1964. "Tax Deductibility of Economic Depreciation to Insure Invariant Valuations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 604-604.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2003. "Decomposition of Net Final Values: Systemic Value Added and Residual Income," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 149-176, April.
- Stoughton, Neal M. & Zechner, Josef, 2007.
"Optimal capital allocation using RAROC(TM) and EVA(R),"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 312-342, July.
- Stoughton, Neal & Zechner, Josef, 2004. "Optimal Capital Allocation Using RAROC(tm) and EVA," CEPR Discussion Papers 4169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ran Barniv & Mark Myring, 2006. "An International Analysis of Historical and Forecast Earnings in Accounting-Based Valuation Models," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7-8), pages 1087-1109.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- Stanley Garstka & William Goetzmann, 1999. "The Development Of Corporate Performance Measures: Benchmarks Before EVA," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm121, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2001.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "On decomposing net final values: EVA, SVA, and shadow project," MPRA Paper 12357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2010.
"Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 505-519, March.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 6783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 7335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard P. Brief, 2007. "Accounting Valuation Models: A Short Primer," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 43(4), pages 429-437.
- Thomas Pfeiffer, 2004. "Net Present Value-Consistent Investment Criteria Based on Accruals: A Generalisation of the Residual Income-Identity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7-8), pages 905-926.
- Peter Sørensen, 1994. "From the global income tax to the dual income tax: Recent tax reforms in the Nordic countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Roberto Ghiselli Ricci & Carlo Alberto Magni, 2006.
"Economic value added and systemic value added: symmetry, additive coherence and differences in performance,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 151-154, May.
- Roberto Ghiselli Ricci & Carlo Alberto Magni, 2009. "Economic value added and systemic value added: symmetry, aditive coherence and differences in performance," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 005736, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Rogerson, William P, 1997. "Intertemporal Cost Allocation and Managerial Investment Incentives: A Theory Explaining the Use of Economic Value Added as a Performance Measure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(4), pages 770-795, August.
- Hagemeister, Meike & Kempf, Alexander, 2007. "CAPM und erwartete Renditen: Eine Untersuchung auf Basis der Erwartung von Marktteilnehmern," CFR Working Papers 07-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2001. "Economic Value Measurement: Investment Recovery and Value Added - IRVA," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 002404, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693, June.
- Carlo Magni, 2005. "On Decomposing Net Final Values: Eva, Sva and Shadow Project," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 51-95, August.
- Daniel Teichroew & Alexander A. Robichek & Michael Montalbano, 1965. "Mathematical Analysis of Rates of Return Under Certainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 395-403, January.
- Flavio Pressacco & Patrizia Stucchi, 1997. "Su Una Estensione Bidimensionale del Teorema di Scomposizione di Peccati," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 20(2), pages 169-185, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:14:y:2011:i:8:p:1383-1398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .