On refined volatility smile expansion in the Heston model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Takahashi, 2015. "Asymptotic Expansion Approach in Finance," CARF F-Series CARF-F-356, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Aug 2015.
- Archil Gulisashvili & Josep Vives, 2014. "Asymptotic analysis of stock price densities and implied volatilities in mixed stochastic models," Papers 1403.5302, arXiv.org.
- Stefan Gerhold & Christoph Gerstenecker & Arpad Pinter, 2018. "Moment Explosions in the Rough Heston Model," Papers 1801.09458, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Kun Gao & Roger Lee, 2014. "Asymptotics of implied volatility to arbitrary order," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 349-392, April.
- Sidi Mohamed Aly, 2016. "Moment explosions, implied volatility and local volatility at extreme strikes," Papers 1601.06995, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Stefano De Marco & Caroline Hillairet & Antoine Jacquier, 2017. "Shapes of implied volatility with positive mass at zero," Working Papers 2017-77, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility smile fitting; Stochastic volatility; Differential equations; Derivatives pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2011:i:8:p:1151-1164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .