The determinants of outward foreign direct investment: a firm-level analysis of Indian manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Rajiv, 1986. "Third world multinationals : The characteristics of Indian firms investing abroad," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 381-397, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naudé, Wim & Matthee, Marianne, 2012. "Do Export Costs Matter in Determining Whether, When, and How Much African Firms Export?," Working Papers 38, JICA Research Institute.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2007.
"National Innovation System and the Emergence of Indian Information and Software Technology Multinationals,"
12359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2009. "National Innovation System and the Emergence of Indian Information and Software Technology Multinationals," Working Papers id:2159, eSocialSciences.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Pablo Cabanelas, 2016.
"Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 595-612, August.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morris, Sebastian & Jain, Palakh, 2013. "Empirical study on inter-country OFDI," MPRA Paper 56194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2005. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from India: Recent Trends and Patterns," MPRA Paper 12358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2010. "Home country macroeconomic factors and outward FDI of China and India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 102-120, June.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Sosa Andrés, Maximiliano & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya & Waldkirch, Andreas, 2012. "What drives India's outward FDI?," Kiel Working Papers 1800, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Demirbas, Dilek & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Graduating to globalisation: A study of southern multinationals," Working Papers 10/65, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0050-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, "undated".
"Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development,"
0704, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2007. "Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development," MPRA Paper 12360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2008. "The determinants of the outward foreign direct investment of China and India: Whither the home country?," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2007. "How Do Indian Multinationals Affect Exports from Home Country?," MPRA Paper 19022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miria Pigato, 2009. "Strengthening China's and India's Trade and Investment Ties to the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2626.
- Narayanan K, 2008. "Technology Sourcing and Internationalisation of IT firms in India," Working Papers id:1703, eSocialSciences.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, "undated".
"FDI versus Exports. Substitutes or Complements? A Three Nation Model and Empirical Evidence,"
2007-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2008. "FDI versus Exports Substitutes or Complements? A Three Nations Model and Empirical Evidence," FIW Working Paper series 012, FIW.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2009. "The emergence of Indian multinationals: An empirical study of motives, status-quo and trends of Indian investments in Germany," Working Papers 56, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Dilek Demirbas & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2013.
"Graduating to globalisation: a study of Southern multinationals,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 242-259, November.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Dilek Demirbas, 2010. "Graduating to Globalisation: A Study of Southern Multinationals," Working Papers id:2422, eSocialSciences.
- Dilek Demirbas & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2010. "Graduating to Globalisation : A Study of Southern Multinationals," Finance Working Papers 21854, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "Indian Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Emerging Trends and Development Impacts," MPRA Paper 12323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Maximiliano Sosa AndrÃ©s, 2014.
"Ownership Choices of Indian Direct Investors: Do FDI Determinants Differ between Joint Ventures and Wholly Owned Subsidiaries?,"
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance,
, vol. 3(1), pages 39-78, June.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Sosa Andrés, Maximiliano, 2013. "Ownership choices of Indian direct investors: Do FDI determinants differ between joint ventures and whollyowned subsidiaries?," Kiel Working Papers 1841, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chowdhury, Mamta B, 2011. "India’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment: Closed Doors to Open Souk," MPRA Paper 32828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Neelam Singh, 2009.
"Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 1(1), pages 156-187, June.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Why India Choked when Lehman Broke," India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 39-72.
- Anwar, Amar Iqbal & Hasse, Rolf & Rabbi, Fazli, 2008. "Location Determinants of Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: How Multinationals Choose their Investment Destinations?," MPRA Paper 47397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vudayagi Balasubramanyam & N Forsans, 2013. "Why do Indian firms go abroad?," Working Papers 33867210, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- H. Richard Nakamura & Mikael Olsson & Mikael Lönnborg, 2012. "FDI in the post-EU accession Baltic Sea Region: A global or a regional concern?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 89-108, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:32:y:2004:i:4:p:619-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.