The elasticity of taxable income in New Zealand: Evidence from the 1986 tax reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neisser, Carina, 2017. "The elasticity of taxable income: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- John Creedy & Penny Mok, 2018.
"The marginal welfare cost of personal income taxation in New Zealand,"
New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 323-338, September.
- Creedy, John & Mok, Penny, 2017. "The Marginal welfare cost of personal income taxation in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 6557, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy & Penny Mok, 2017. "The Marginal Welfare Cost of Personal Income Taxation in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 17/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy, 2015.
"The elasticity of taxable income, welfare changes and optimal tax rates,"
New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 227-248, August.
- Creedy, John, 2013. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income, Welfare Changes and Optimal Tax Rates," Working Paper Series 2875, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Neisser, Carina, 2017.
"The elasticity of taxable income: A meta-regression analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
17-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Neisser, Carina, 2018. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11958, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carina Neisser, 2017. "The elasticity of taxable income: A meta-regression analysis," Working Papers 2017/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:159-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.