How did the wealthiest New Zealanders get so rich?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aloys Prinz, 2016. "Do capitalistic institutions breed billionaires?," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 1319-1332.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004.
"The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(13), pages 793-796.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16702, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2013.
"Extraordinary Wealth, Globalization, And Corruption,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 341-359.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2009. "Extraordinary Wealth, Globalization, and Corruption," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2009. "Extraordinary Wealth, Globalization, and Corruption," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 247, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Stephen Martin, 2012. "Market Structure and Market Performance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(2), pages 87-108, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:31:y:1997:i:1:p:35-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .