Foldable container in empty container repositioning in intermodal transportation network of Belt and Road Initiative: strengths and limitations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong, Yoonjea & Saha, Subrata & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2020. "Optimal devanning time and detention charges for container supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Kundu, Tanmoy & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2019. "Analyzing the effect of government subsidy on shippers’ mode switching behavior in the Belt and Road strategic context," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 175-202.
- Myung, Young-Soo & Yu, Yung-Mok, 2020. "Freight transportation network model with bundling option," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Huang, Chao & Feng, Xuehao, 2020. "Empty container repositioning with foldable containers in a river transport network considering the limitations of bridge heights," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 197-213.
- Li Li & Jiadong Zhu & Guanqiong Ye & Xuehao Feng, 2018. "Development of Green Ports with the Consideration of Coastal Wave Energy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-17, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:45:y:2018:i:3:p:351-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.