Anti-corruption agencies: Rhetoric Versus reality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:171-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Rose-Ackerman & Tina Søreide (ed.), 2011. "International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14003, April.
- Martin Painter, 2014. "Myths of Political Independence, or How Not to Solve the Corruption Problem: Lessons for Vietnam," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 273-286, May.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i::p:o160-o177 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:28:y:2015:i:c:p:49-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindsey Carson & Mariana Mota Prado, 2014. "Mapping Corruption and its Institutional Determinants in Brazil," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp08, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Noore Siddiquee, 2010. "Combating Corruption and Managing Integrity in Malaysia: A Critical Overview of Recent Strategies and Initiatives," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Iquiapaza, Robert & Amaral, Hudson, 2007.
"Reflexões do Impacto da Corrupção no Desenvolvimento Econômico: Uma Revisão na Economia Brasileira
[Reflections on the Impact of Corruption on Economic Development: a literature review in the Brazi," MPRA Paper 1818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Recanatini, 2011. "Anti-Corruption Authorities: An Effective Tool to Curb Corruption?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAnti corruption agency; Corruption; Investigation and prosecution; JEL Codes: K42; L31;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:8:y:2005:i:1:p:69-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .