Industrial productivity performance in Chinese regions (1987-2002): a decomposition approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:ceftpp:v:9:y:2016:i:2:p:146-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2013. "Evolution of Structural Indicators. China and Regions: 1981-2010," Working Papers 701, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yanrui Wu & Zhao Dingtao, 2011. "Global Integration and Agricultural Productivity in China," Chapters,in: Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jose-Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2016. "Industrial Interdependence: China 1995-2010," Working Papers 802, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Maria Jesus Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2011. "The driving forces behind China’s growth," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(1), pages 79-124, January.
- J.M. Albala-Bertrand, 2016.
"Structural change in industrial output: China 1995-2010,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 146-170, June.
- Jose-Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2015. "Structural Change in Industrial Output: China 1995-2010," Working Papers 754, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; industry; productivity; TFP; SOE reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:6:y:2008:i:2:p:157-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.