Evolution of Structural Indicators. China and Regions: 1981-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 421-480
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Eswar S Prasad, 2005. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows; Patterns and Possible Explanations," IMF Working Papers 05/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations," NBER Working Papers 11306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "Gold into Base Metals: Productivity Growth in the People's Republic of China during the Reform Period," NBER Working Papers 7856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kong-Yam Tan, 2007.
"Incremental Reform and Distortions in China's Product and Factor Markets,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 279-299, March.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Tan, Kong-Yam, 2007. "Incremental Reform and Distortions in China’s Product and Factor Markets," MPRA Paper 6804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2003.
"China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources,"
851, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2004. "China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm338, Yale School of Management.
- Golley, Jane & Meng, Xin, 2011. "Has China run out of surplus labour?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 555-572.
- Wang, Yan & Yao, Yudong, 2003. "Sources of China's economic growth 1952-1999: incorporating human capital accumulation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 32-52.
- Gary Jefferson & Thomas Rawski & Yifan Zhang, 2008. "Productivity growth and convergence across China's industrial economy," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 121-140.
- Jinghai Zheng & Zheng Wang & Jinchuan Shi, 2008. "Industrial productivity performance in Chinese regions (1987-2002): a decomposition approach," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 157-175.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2007. "Net Capital Stock and Capital Productivity for China and Regions: 1960-2005. An Optimal Consistency Method," Working Papers 610, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand, 2010. "A contribution to estimate a benchmark capital stock. An optimal consistency method," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 715-729.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2004. "Economic Reform and Growth in China," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 127-152, May.
- Hofman, André A., 2000. "The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural indicators; Incremental capital productivity; Growth decomposition; Optimal consistency method (OCM); Total factor productivity (TFP);
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .