Estimation of High-Frequency Volatility: An Autoregressive Conditional Duration Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tse, Yiu-Kuen & Dong, Yingjie, 2014. "Intraday periodicity adjustments of transaction duration and their effects on high-frequency volatility estimation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 352-361.
- Liu, Shouwei & Tse, Yiu-Kuen, 2015. "Intraday Value-at-Risk: An asymmetric autoregressive conditional duration approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 437-446.
- Denisa Georgiana Banulescu & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Sessi Tokpavi, 2013. "High-Frequency Risk Measures," Working Papers halshs-00859456, HAL.
- Dong, Yingjie & Tse, Yiu-Kuen, 2017. "On estimating market microstructure noise variance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 59-62.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:51-:d:118613 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:30:y:2012:i:4:p:533-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .