Estimating Space and Space-Time Covariance Functions for Large Data Sets: A Weighted Composite Likelihood Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:936-959 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreno Bevilacqua & Alfredo Alegria & Daira Velandia & Emilio Porcu, 2016. "Composite Likelihood Inference for Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 448-469, September.
- M. Bevilacqua & A. Fassò & C. Gaetan & E. Porcu & D. Velandia, 2016. "Covariance tapering for multivariate Gaussian random fields estimation," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(1), pages 21-37, March.
- Kenne Pagui, E.C. & Salvan, A. & Sartori, N., 2015. "On full efficiency of the maximum composite likelihood estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 120-124.
- Tata Subba Rao & Sourav Das & Georgi N. Boshnakov, 2014. "A Frequency Domain Approach For The Estimation Of Parameters Of Spatio-Temporal Stationary Random Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 357-377, July.
- repec:esx:essedp:767 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. De Iaco & M. Palma & D. Posa, 2013. "Prediction of particle pollution through spatio-temporal multivariate geostatistical analysis: spatial special issue," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Furrer, Reinhard & Bachoc, François & Du, Juan, 2016. "Asymptotic properties of multivariate tapering for estimation and prediction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 177-191.
- Yun Bai & Jian Kang & Peter X.-K. Song, 2014. "Efficient pairwise composite likelihood estimation for spatial-clustered data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 661-670, September.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:115-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:497:p:268-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .