Good or bad? The influence of FDI on productivity growth. An industry-level analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9361-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayesha Serfraz, 2018.
"Foreign Direct Investment Inflows and Labor Productivity in Pakistan: A Sector-Wise Panel Cointegration Analysis,"
Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research,
Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18.
- Serfraz, Ayesha, 2017. "Foreign direct investment inflows and labor productivity in Pakistan: A sector-wise panel cointegration analysis," Discussion Papers 65, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The Impact of Foreign Firms on Industrial Productivity: A Bayesian-model averaging approach," Discussion papers 15009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Carlos Pestana Barros & Bruno Damasio, 2013. "Foreign direct investment in the Asian economies," NCID Working Papers 10/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kechagia, Polyxeni, 2016. "Literature review of 100 empirical studies of Foreign Direct Investment: 1950-2015," MPRA Paper 71414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The impact of foreign firms on industrial productivity : evidence from Japan," IDE Discussion Papers 533, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013.
"The Role of Trade in Intra-Industry Productivity Growth—the Case of Old and New European Union Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 712-731, November.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013. "The role of trade in intra-industry productivity growth - the case of old and new European Union countries (1995-2007)," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 1, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; labour productivity; heterogeneity; manufacturing sector; panel data analysis; openness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:293-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .