Technological catching up, competitiveness and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher, 2016.
"Government size, institutions, and export performance among OECD economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 37-47.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Tsoukis, Christopher, 2015. "Government Size, Institutions, and Export Performance among OECD Economies," MPRA Paper 68112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Piero Esposito & Alessia Matano & Marcella Mulino, 2013.
"Technological Catching Up, Quality of Exports, and Competitiveness: A Sectoral Perspective,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 4-21, November.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Piero Esposito & Alessia Matano & Marcella Mulino, 2012. "Technological catching up, quality of exports and competitiveness: a sectoral perspective," Working Papers 158, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Isabel Álvarez González & Romilio Labra, 2013. "Identifying the role of natural resources in knowledge-based strategies of development," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1305, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
Keywordsvertical innovation; technological change and catching up; economic growth of open economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:18:y:2009:i:4:p:505-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .