Extractive and Sustainable Development Reserves in Brazil: resilient alternatives to fisheries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:333-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sessin-Dilascio, Karla & Prager, Katrin & Irvine, Katherine N. & de Almeida Sinisgalli, Paulo Antonio, 2015. "The Dynamics of Co-Management and Social Capital in Protected Area Management—The Cardoso Island State Park in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 475-489.
- Karper, Marjoleine A.M. & Lopes, Priscila F.M., 2014. "Punishment and compliance: Exploring scenarios to improve the legitimacy of small-scale fisheries management rules on the Brazilian coast," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 457-464.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-015-9740-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Monalisa R.O. & Lopes, Priscila F.M., 2015. "Each fisherman is different: Taking the environmental perception of small-scale fishermen into account to manage marine protected areas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 347-355.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries management; co-management; socio-ecological resilience; small scale fisheries; resource use; Amazon; Brazilian coast;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:54:y:2011:i:4:p:421-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .