Public Participation in Natural Hazard Mitigation Policy Formation: Challenges for Comprehensive Planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2016.
"Labor Donation Or Money Donation? Pro-Sociality On Prevention Of Natural Disasters In A Case Of Cyclone Aila, Bangladesh,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-26, March.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2014. "Labor donation or money donation? Pro-sociality on prevention of natural disasters in a case of cyclone AILA, Bangladesh," Working Papers EMS_2014_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2015. "Labor donation or money donation? Pro-sociality on prevention of natural disasters in a case of cyclone AILA, Bangladesh," Working Papers SDES-2015-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jan 2015.
- Pamela Box & Deanne Bird & Katharine Haynes & David King, 2016. "Shared responsibility and social vulnerability in the 2011 Brisbane flood," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 81(3), pages 1549-1568, April.
- Heather Kohls & Russell Kashian, 2006. "Comprehensive Planning: Is There a Relationship between Committee Design and Subsequent Outcome: A Baseline Survey," Working Papers 06-04, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Schenker-Wicki, Andrea & Inauen, Matthias & Olivares, Maria, 2010. "Unmastered risks: From crisis to catastrophe: An economic and management insight," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 337-346, April.
- Philip Berke & John Cooper & David Salvesen & Danielle Spurlock & Christina Rausch, 2010. "Building Capacity for Disaster Resiliency in Six Disadvantaged Communities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:46:y:2003:i:5:p:733-754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .