Clickenomics: Using a Classroom Response System to Increase Student Engagement in a Large-Enrollment Principles of Economics Course
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcalde, Pilar & Nagel, Juan, 2015. "Does active learning improve student performance? A randomized experiment in a Chilean university," MPRA Paper 68994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz & Fritz Dresselhaus & J. Bohlmann, 2015.
"Assessing the Impact of Just-in-Time Methodology, In-Lecture Activities, and Tutor-Assisted Post-Lecture Activities in the Course Experience of First Year Students in Economics at the University of Pr,"
201590, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- R. Inglesi-Lotz, F. Dresselhaus and J. Bohlmann, 2015. "Assessing the impact of just-in-time methodology, in-lecture activities, and tutor-assisted post-lecture activities in the course experience of first year students in Economics at the University of Pr," Working Papers 562, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Stephen Buckles & Gail M. Hoyt & Jennifer Imazeki, 2011. "Making the Large-Enrollment Course Interactive and Engaging," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ken Rebeck & Carlos Asarta, 2011. "Methods of Assessment in the College Economics Course," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mark Maier, 2011. "Interactive Lecture Demonstrations: Adapting a Physics Education Pedagogy for Use in the Economics Classroom," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ameeta Jain & Alan Farley, 2012. "Mobile Phone-Based Audience Response System and Student Engagement in Large-Group Teaching," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 31(4), pages 428-439, December.
- Michael K. Salemi, 2010. "Developing Teacher Expertise for Economists through a Workshop Experience," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joseph Calhoun & Dirk Mateer, 2011. "Incorporating Media and Response Systems in the Economics Classroom," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:40:y:2009:i:4:p:385-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .