Price Discrimination and Resale: A Classroom Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beth A. Freeborn & Jason P. Hulbert, 2011.
"Persuasive and Informative Advertising: A Classroom Experiment,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Beth A. Freeborn & Jason P. Hulbert, 2009. "Persuasive and Informative Advertising: A Classroom Experiment," Working Papers 85, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013.
"A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments Improve Economic Education in High Schools?,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2013-17, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments improve Economic Education in High Schools?," TWI Research Paper Series 80, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Rojas Christian, 2011. "Market Power and the Lerner Index: A Classroom Experiment," Journal of Industrial Organization Education, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:39:y:2008:i:3:p:229-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .