A Course in Economic Forecasting: Rationale and Content
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello (ed.), 2011. "Spatial Scenarios in a Global Perspective," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14523.
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2012. "Globalization and Economic Crisis: How Will the Future of European Regions Look?," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009.
"Modelling European regional scenarios: aggressive versus defensive competitive strategies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2009. "Modelling European Regional Scenarios: Aggressive versus Defensive Competitive Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(2), pages 481-504, February.
- David H. Dean & Robert C. Dolan, 2011. "Curricular and Co-curricular Aspects of the Economics Major at Highly Ranked Schools," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:31:y:2000:i:4:p:349-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .