Bivariate Hofmann distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurlimann, Werner, 1990. "On maximum likelihood estimation for count data models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 39-49, March.
- Walhin, J.F. & Paris, J., 2000. "Recursive Formulae for Some Bivariate Counting Distributions Obtained by the Trivariate Reduction Method," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 141-155, May.
- Felix Famoye & P. Consul, 1995. "Bivariate generalized Poisson distribution with some applications," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 127-138, December.
- Panjer, Harry H., 1981. "Recursive Evaluation of a Family of Compound Distributions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 22-26, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bermúdez i Morata, Lluís, 2009. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate Poisson regression models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-141, February.
- Lluis Bermúdez i Morata, 2008. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate poisson regression models," Working Papers XREAP2008-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:30:y:2003:i:9:p:1033-1046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.