Creativity and socio-economic development: space for the interests of publics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "The Silver Lining Of Cooperation," AICCON Working Papers 125-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship and Creative Professions: A Micro-Level Analysis,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
538, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Creative Professions - A Micro-Level Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Cultural Creativity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2016. "A needs theory of governance," AICCON Working Papers 151-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Satisfaction with Creativity: A Study of Organizational Characteristics and Individual Motivation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1789-1811, December.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2012. "A ï¿½Human Growthï¿½ Perspective on Organizational Resources and Firm Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Roger Sugden, 2010. "Creativity and the Public Interest in Economic Development: A Knowledge Governance Perspective," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 74(02), pages 36-49.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "The internal and external governance of cooperatives: the effective membership and consistency of value," AICCON Working Papers 111-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Sacchetti, Silvia, 2014. "Prassi deliberativa, creazione di spazi pubblici e community welfare," AICCON Working Papers 134-2014, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Colin Campbell, 2015. "Creating Space for Communities: Social Enterprise and the Bright Side of Social Capital," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(2), pages 32-48, February.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2013. "The Internal and External Governance of Cooperatives: Membership and Consistency of Values," Euricse Working Papers 1362, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2010. "A NEW FRAMEWORK FOR THE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF COOPERATIVE FIRMS: Self-defined rules, common resources, motivations, and incentives," Econometica Working Papers wp21, Econometica.
More about this item
Keywordscreative space; artistic activities; strategic choice; public interests; Mutoids; ethnography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:23:y:2009:i:6:p:653-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .