Scientists as Midwives to Cluster Emergence: An Institutional Work Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- T. Ritvala & B. Kleymann, 2012. "Scientists as midwives to cluster emergence: an institutional work framework," Post-Print hal-00786922, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2000.
"Technological Enclaves and Industrial Districts: An Analysis of the Regional Distribution of Innovative Activity in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 97-114.
- R. Paci & S. Usai, 1997. "Technological enclaves and industrial districts. An analysis of the regional distributions of innovative activity in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 199708, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 1998. "Technological enclaves and industrial districts: An analysis of the regional distribution of innovative activity in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa98p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Piergiuseppe Morone, 2006.
"The two faces of knowledge diffusion: the Chilean case,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 29-50.
- Piergiuseppe Morone, 2002. "The Two Faces of Knowledge Diffusion: the Chilean Case," Labor and Demography 0211002, EconWPA.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 115-143.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Quatraro, Francesco, 2010.
"Knowledge coherence, variety and economic growth: Manufacturing evidence from Italian regions,"
Elsevier, pages 1289-1302.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "Knowledge Coherence, Variety and economic Growth: Manufacturing Evidence from Italian Regions," Post-Print halshs-00727612, HAL.
- John M. Quigley, 1998. "Urban Diversity and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 127-138, Spring.
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2009. "Related Variety, Trade Linkages, and Regional Growth in Italy," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 289-311, July.
- Matthias Buerger & Uwe Cantner, 2011.
"The regional dimension of sectoral innovativeness: An empirical investigation of two specialized suppliers and two science‐based industries,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 373-393, June.
- Uwe Cantner & Matthias Bürger, 2010. "The Regional Dimension of Sectoral Innovativeness An Empirical Investigation of Two Specialised Supplier and Two Science-Based Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012. "Related variety and regional growth in Spain," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 241-256, June.
- Bowsher, Clive G., 2002. "On testing overidentifying restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 211-220, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Bastien Bernela & Marie Ferru & Marc-Hubert Depret, 2017. "When genesis shapes cluster life cycle? Applying mixed method on a French cluster case study," Working Papers halshs-01616929, HAL.
- Sotarauta, Markku, 2015. "The Challenge of Combinatorial Knowledge Dynamics to Study of Institutions, Towards an Actor-centric Bottom-up View of Institutions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:19:y:2012:i:6:p:477-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .