Creative Copenhagen: Globalization, Urban Governance and Social Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Thor Andersen & Lars Winther, 2010. "Crisis in the Resurgent City? The Rise of Copenhagen," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 693-700, September.
- Christian Fertner, 2013. "The Emergence and Consolidation of the Urban-Rural Region: Migration Patterns around Copenhagen 1986–2011," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(3), pages 322-337, July.
- Anders Lund Hansen & Henrik Gutzon Larsen & Adam Grydehoj & Eric Clark, 2015. "Financialisation of the built environment in Stockholm and Copenhagen," Working papers wpaper115, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Marco Mundelius & Wencke Hertzsch, 2005. "Networks in BerlinÂ’s Music Industry Â– A Spatial Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa05p534, European Regional Science Association.
- Alberto Vanolo, 2013. "Alternative Capitalism and Creative Economy: the Case of Christiania," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1785-1798, September.
- Adam Arvidsson, 2011. "Creativity, Brands, Finance and Beyond: Notes Towards a Theoretical Perspective on City Branding," Chapters,in: Brands and Branding Geographies, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:9:y:2001:i:7:p:851-869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .