Determinants of Leverage and Agency Problems: A Regression Approach with Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernadette A. Minton & René Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2005.
"How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Reduce Risk?,"
NBER Working Papers
11579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minton, Bernadette A. & Stulz, Rene M. & Williamson, Rohan, 2005. "How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Reduce Risk?," Working Paper Series 2005-17, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Lee C. Adkins & David A. Carter & W. Gary Simpson, 2007. "Managerial Incentives And The Use Of Foreign-Exchange Derivatives By Banks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 399-413.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "Determinants of Small Business Survival: The Case of Very Small Enterprises of the Traditional Manufacturing Sectors in Brazil," MPRA Paper 72304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorion, Christian & François, Pascal & Grass, Gunnar & Jeanneret, Alexandre, 2014. "Convertible debt and shareholder incentives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 38-56.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Afifa Wali Siala & Dhikra Chebbi-Nehkili, 2009.
"Free Cash Flow, gouvernance et politique financière des entreprises françaises,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 12(1), pages 5-31, March.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Afifa Wali Siala & Dhikra Chebbi, 2009. "Free cash flow, gouvernance et politique financière des entreprises françaises," Working Papers CREGO 1090102, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Murphy, Gareth & Walsh, Mark & Willison, Matthew, 2012. "Financial Stability Paper No 16: Precautionary contingent capital," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 16, Bank of England.
- Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya, 2011. "A stubborn persistence: Is the stability of leverage ratios determined by the stability of the economy?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1360-1376.
- Ciarán mac an Bhaird & Brian Lucey, 2010. "Determinants of capital structure in Irish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 357-375.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Guillard & Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2017.
"Public Investment, Time to Build, and the Zero Lower Bound,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, pages 60-79.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Guillard & Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2014. "Public Investment, Time to Buid, and the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 2014-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Christian Dorion & Pascal François & Gunnar Grass & Alexandre Jeanneret, 2014. "Convertible Debt and Shareholder Incentives," Cahiers de recherche 1403, CIRPEE.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Guillard & Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2016. "Public Investment, Time to Build, and the Zero Lower Bound," Documents de recherche 16-09, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Guillard & Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2014. "Public Investment, Time to Build, and the Zero Lower Bound," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 14.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsSurvey research; capital structure; the Netherlands; agency problems; corporate governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:13:y:2007:i:6:p:565-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.