Legitimacy and Identity in Germanic Management Accounting Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Guenther, 2013. "Conceptualisations of ‘controlling’ in German-speaking countries: analysis and comparison with Anglo-American management control frameworks," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 269-290, February.
- Jürgen Weber, 2011. "The development of controller tasks: explaining the nature of controllership and its changes," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 25-46, September.
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40685-017-0046-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Cathérine Grisar & Matthias Meyer, 2016. "Use of simulation in controlling research: a systematic literature review for German-speaking countries," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(2), pages 117-157, April.
- Utz Schäffer, 2013. "Management accounting research in Germany: from splendid isolation to being part of the international community," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 291-309, February.
- Ladislav Šiška, 2013. "The Relation between Controllership and Managerial Accounting," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3).
- Julie Demaret & Jérôme Meric, 2013. "La Constitution De La Legitimite Des Controleurs De Gestion : Une Etude Exploratoire," Post-Print hal-00991887, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:129-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.