Capital assets in governmental accounting reforms: comparing Flemish technical issues with international standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:3:p:272-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonella Paolini & Michela Soverchia, 2013. "Le università statali italiane verso la contabilità economico-patrimoniale ed il controllo di gestione," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 77-98.
- J. Christiaens & J. Rommel & A. Barton & P. Everaert, 2008. "Should All Capital Goods of Governments be Recognised as Assets in Financial Accounting?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/505, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mitu Ina & Tiron Tudor Adriana, 2013. "Public Sector Combinations: A New Challenge For Ipsasb," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 540-549, December.
- Jane Broadbent & James Guthrie, 2008. "Public sector to public services: 20 years of “contextual” accounting research," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 129-169, February.
- Luciano Marchi & Stefano Marasca & Marco Giuliani, 2013. "Valutare la ricerca nella prospettiva europea e internazionale: prime riflessioni," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 99-113.
- Hasina Rasolonjatovo & Evelyne Lande & Victor Harison, 2015. "Active asset management: feasibility in Malagasy municipalities," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 417-422, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:13:y:2004:i:4:p:743-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.