A social innovation or a product of its time? The Rehn-Meidner model's relation to contemporary economics and the Stockholm school
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Erixon, Lennart, 2008. "A Social Innovation or a Product of Its Time? The Rehn-Meidner Model’s Relation to Contemporary Economics and the Stockholm School," Research Papers in Economics 2008:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Erik, 1972. "Productivity and Structural Change-A Policy Issue in Sweden," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 465-485, Supplemen.
More about this item
KeywordsRehn-Meidner model; Swedish model; Stockholm school of economics; labour-market policy; wages policy of solidarity;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:85-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .