The future of the working classes: a comparison between J.S. Mill and A. Marshall
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arrigo Opocher, 2008. "The Future of the Working Classes: A Comparison Between J.S. Mill and A. Marshall," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0078, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Salvat, 2007. "L'échange et la loi. Le statut de la rationalité chez Rousseau," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 58(2), pages 381-398.
- Pierre Force, 2006. "First Principles in Translation: The Axiom of Self-Interest from Adam Smith to Jean-Baptiste Say," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 319-338, Summer.
- Andres Alvarez, 2004. "Learning to choose a commodity-money: Carl Menger's theory of imitation and the search monetary framework," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 53-78.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arrigo Opocher, 2010.
"Measuring productivity increase by long-run prices: the early analyses of G.R. Porter and R. Giffen,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 1271-1291.
- Opocher, Arrigo, 2009. "Measuring productivity increase by long-run prices: The early analyses of G.R. Porter and R. Giffen," MPRA Paper 18272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Opocher, Arrigo, 2009. "A Dual-Solovian Measure of Productivity Increase and its Early Antecedents," MPRA Paper 15541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJ.S. Mill; Marshall; Living standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:229-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .