Entrepreneurship in small and medium-sized towns/communities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Thierstein & Stefan Luthi & Christian Kruse & Simone Gabi & Lars Glanzmann, 2008. "Changing Value Chain of the Swiss Knowledge Economy: Spatial Impact of Intra-firm and Inter-firm Networks within the Emerging Mega-City Region of Northern Switzerland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 1113-1131.
- David Bell & Mark Jayne, 2009. "Small Cities? Towards a Research Agenda," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 683-699, September.
- Alistair R. Anderson, 2000. "Paradox in the periphery: an entrepreneurial reconstruction?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 91-109, April.
- Sara Carter, 1998. "Portfolio entrepreneurship in the farm sector: indigenous growth in rural areas?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 17-32, January.
- Daniel Baumgartner & Marco Pütz & Irmi Seidl, 2013. "What Kind of Entrepreneurship Drives Regional Development in European Non-core Regions? A Literature Review on Empirical Entrepreneurship Research," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 1095-1127, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Friederike Welter, 2011. "Contextualizing Entrepreneurshipâ€”Conceptual Challenges and Ways Forward," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(1), pages 165-184, January.
- Cristian Gherhes & Tim Vorley & Nick Williams, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and local economic resilience: the impact of institutional hysteresis in peripheral places," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 577-590, October.
- Sandra Buercher, Antoine Habersetzer, Heike Mayer, 2015. "Entrepreneurship in Peripheral Regions: A Relational Perspective," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper06, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Antoine Habersetzer, Rikard Eriksson, Heike Mayer, 2017. "Entrepreneurship in the periphery: The role of pre-entry experience and home advantage for newly founded firms," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper14, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Bo Liu & Desheng Xue & Yiming Tan, 2019. "Deciphering the Manufacturing Production Space in Global City-Regions of Developing Countries—a Case of Pearl River Delta, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(23), pages 1-26, December.
- Loris Servillo & Rob Atkinson & Abdelillah Hamdouch & Loris Servillo & Antonio Paolo Russo, 2017. "Spatial Trends of Towns in Europe: The Performance of Regions with Low Degree of Urbanisation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 108(4), pages 403-423, September.
- Iuliu Marin IVANESCU & Camelia M. GHEORGHE & Gina Gilet SZTRUTEN, 2013. "Social Entrepreneurship In Eu Region," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(4.1), pages 416-426, december.
- Andrew Copus & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2006. "Innovation and Peripherality: A Comparative Study in Six EU Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p295, European Regional Science Association.
- Partha Mukhopadhyay & Marie‐Hélène Zérah & Eric Denis, 2020. "Subaltern Urbanization: Indian Insights for Urban Theory," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 582-598, July.
- Vincent Dautel & Olivier Walther, 2014. "The geography of innovation in a small metropolitan region: An intra-regional approach in Luxembourg," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(4), pages 703-725, November.
- Nam Kyoon N. Kim & Simon C. Parker, 0. "Entrepreneurial homeworkers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Eleni Dimitriadou & Thomas Bournaris & Theodoros Stavrinoudis & Olga Iakovidou, 2021. "The Efficiency Score of Small Accommodation Businesses in Non-Coastal Rural Areas in Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-15, October.
- Joana Mendonça & Christoph Grimpe, 2016. "Skills and regional entrepreneurship capital formation: a comparison between Germany and Portugal," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1440-1456, December.
- Nam Kyoon N. Kim & Simon C. Parker, 2021. "Entrepreneurial homeworkers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 1427-1451, October.
- Clerici Maria Antonietta, 2020. "Unity in Variety. Employment Dynamics and Specialisation Profiles of Medium-Sized Towns in the Asti-Rovigo Area, Italy (2001–2017)," Quaestiones Geographicae, Sciendo, vol. 39(4), pages 5-22, December.
- McKeever, Edward & Jack, Sarah & Anderson, Alistair, 2015. "Embedded entrepreneurship in the creative re-construction of place," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-65.
- Philip T. Roundy, 2019. "“It takes a village” to support entrepreneurship: intersecting economic and community dynamics in small town entrepreneurial ecosystems," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1443-1475, December.
- Muhammad, Nabeel & Léo-Paul, Dana, 2015. "Collective Efficacy of a Regional Network: Extending the Social Embeddedness Perspective of Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 70120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Boutillier, 2019. "Small Entrepreneurship, Knowledge and Social Resources in a Heavy Industrial Territory. The Case of Eco-Innovations in Dunkirk, North of France," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(3), pages 997-1018, September.
- Mikhail Martynovich, 2017. "The role of local embeddedness and non-local knowledge in entrepreneurial activity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 741-762, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:29:y:2017:i:9-10:p:1015-1016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.