Small Sample Estimation Bias in GARCH Models with Any Number of Exogenous Variables in the Mean Equation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Antonis Demos, "undated". "A Class of Indirect Inference Estimators: Higher Order Asymptotics and Approximate Bias Correction (Revised)," DEOS Working Papers 1411, Athens University of Economics and Business, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Iglesias, Emma M., 2006. "Higher-order asymptotic properties of QML in [beta]-ARCH and [mu]-ARCH models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 261-266, November.
- Emma M. Iglesias & Garry D.A. Phillips, 2004. "Multivariate Arch Models: Finite Sample Properties Of Ml Estimators And An Application To An Lm-Type Test," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman, 2004. "Bias of a Value-at-Risk estimator," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 241-249, December.
- Antonis Demos & Dimitra Kyriakopoulou, 2018. "Finite Sample Theory and Bias Correction of Maximum Likelihood Estimators in the EGARCH Model," DEOS Working Papers 1802, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsBias correction; GARCH; Quasi maximum likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:30:y:2011:i:3:p:303-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .