On regression-based tests for persistence in logarithmic volatility models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:imd:wpaper:wp2010-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athanasia Gavala & Nikolay Gospodinov & Deming Jiang, 2006. "Forecasting volatility," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 381-400.
- Dendramis, Yiannis & Kapetanios, George & Tzavalis, Elias, 2015. "Shifts in volatility driven by large stock market shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 130-147.
- Krämer, Walter & Messow, Philip, 2012. "Structural Change and Spurious Persistence in Stochastic Volatility," Ruhr Economic Papers 310, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Grønneberg, Steffen & Escribano, Alvaro, 2016.
"Estimation and inference in univariate and multivariate log-GARCH-X models when the conditional density is unknown,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 582-594.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Grønneberg, Steffen & Escribano, Alvaro, 2013. "Estimation and Inference in Univariate and Multivariate Log-GARCH-X Models When the Conditional Density is Unknown," MPRA Paper 49344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Messow, Philip & Krämer, Walter, 2013. "Spurious persistence in stochastic volatility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 221-223.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Escribano, Álvaro, 2010. "The power log-GARCH model," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1013, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:70-90 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconditional heteroskedasticity; nonlinear Garch; persistence; stochastic volatility; regime changes; unit root;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:18:y:1999:i:4:p:441-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .