European universities in transition: issues, models and cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunello, Giorgio & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003.
"Why do students expect to stay longer in college? Evidence from Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 247-253, August.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2002. "Why Do Students Expect to Stay Longer in College? Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2002. "Why Do Students Expect to Stay Longer in College? Evidence from Europe," Economics working papers 2002-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2005. "Are Student Exchange Programs Worth It?," IZA Discussion Papers 1656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harris Dellas & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2003.
"On the cyclicality of schooling: theory and evidence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 148-172, January.
- Dellas, Harris & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1996. "On the cyclicality of schooling: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dellas, Harris & Koubi, Vally, 2003. "Business cycles and schooling," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 843-859, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:127-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .