Community participation in public schools: impact of information campaigns in three Indian states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pandey, Priyanka & Goya, Sangeeta & Sundararaman, Venkatesh, 2008. "Public Participation, Teacher Accountability, and School Outcomes:Findings from Baseline Surveys in Three Indian States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4777, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2011.
"The power of information in public services: Evidence from education in Uganda,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 956-966, August.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2011. "The power of information in public services: Evidence from education in Uganda," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 956-966.
- Lieberman, Evan S. & Posner, Daniel N. & Tsai, Lily L., 2014. "Does Information Lead to More Active Citizenship? Evidence from an Education Intervention in Rural Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 69-83.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Khemani, Stuti & Walton, Michael, 2011.
"Civil society, public action and accountability in Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5733, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Khemani, Stuti & Walton, Michael, 2011. "Civil Society, Public Action and Accountability in Africa," Working Paper Series rwp11-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Khemani, Stuti & Walton, Michael & Devarajan, Shantayanan, 2011. "Civil Society, Public Action and Accountability in Africa," Scholarly Articles 5131503, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Helene Grandvoinnet & Ghazia Aslam & Shomikho Raha, 2015. "Opening the Black Box," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21686, June.
- Keefer, Philip & Khemani, Stuti, 2014. "Mass media and public education: The effects of access to community radio in Benin," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 57-72.
- Stephen K.O. Duku & Edward Nketiah-Amponsahd & Christine J. Fenenga & Daniel K. Arhinful & Wendy (W.) Janssens & Menno (M.) Pradhan, 2018. "The Effect of Community Engagement on Healthcare Utilization and Health Insurance Enrolment in Ghana Results from a Randomized Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-017/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tohari, Achmad & Parsons, Christopher & Rammohan, Anu, 2017. "Does Information Empower the Poor? Evidence from Indonesia's Social Security Card," IZA Discussion Papers 11137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:injoed:v:56:y:2017:i:c:p:42-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Gisselquist, Rachel M., 2013.
"What Can Experiments Tell Us About How to Improve Governance?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gisselquist, Rachel & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2013. "What can experiments tell us about how to improve governance?," MPRA Paper 49300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gaventa & Rosemary McGee, 2013. "The Impact of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 3-28, July.
- Barbara Bruns & Deon Filmer & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "Making Schools Work : New Evidence on Accountability Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2270, June.
- Achmad Tohari & Christopher Parsons & Anu Rammohan, 2017. "Does Information Empower the Poor? Evidence from Indonesiaâ€™s Social Security Card," Working Papers id:12241, eSocialSciences.
- Emiliana Vegas & Alejandro Ganimian, 2013.
"Theory and Evidence on Teacher Policies in Developed and Developing Countries,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4597, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Vegas, E & Ganimian, A. J., 2013. "Theory and Evidence on Teacher Policies in Developed and Developing Countries," Working Paper 104291, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Anuradha Joshi, 2013. "Do They Work? Assessing the Impact of Transparency and Accountability Initiatives in Service Delivery," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 29-48, July.
- Martin Ravallion, 2013. "The Idea of Antipoverty Policy," NBER Working Papers 19210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic education; service delivery; accountability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:17:y:2009:i:3:p:355-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.