Testing Assumptions Made In The Construction Of Input--Output Tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010. "Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1311-1328.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2015.
"Regional economic impacts of the shale gas and tight oil boom: A synthetic control analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-17.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 57681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Van Tongeren, J.W. & Magnus, J.R., 2011. "Bayesian Integration of Large Scale SNA Data Frameworks with an Application to Guatemala," Discussion Paper 2011-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Tongeren, J.W., 2011. "From national accounting to the design, compilation, and use of bayesian policy and analysis frameworks," Other publications TiSEM e2d6399b-fdf5-4147-b414-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:25:y:2013:i:2:p:170-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.