The KwaZulu-Natal Income Dynamics Study (KIDS) third wave: methods, first findings and an agenda for future research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:33-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takahiro & Tanaka, Shinsuke, 2018.
"Abolishing user fees, fertility choice, and educational attainment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 33-44.
- Shinsuke Tanaka & Takahiro Ito, 2014. "Abolishing User Fees, Fertility Choice, and Educational Attainment," IDEC DP2 Series 4-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Buthelezi, Thabani & Velia, Myriam, 2006.
"Gender, labor, and prime-age adult mortality: evidence from South Africa,"
208, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Buthelezi, Thabani & Velia, Myriam, 2006. "Gender, labor, and prime-age adult mortality: evidence from South Africa," FCND discussion papers 208, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Bret, 2012.
"Converting Asset Holdings into Livelihood: An Empirical Study on the Role of Household Agency in South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1394-1406.
- Shinsuke Tanaka, 2008. "Access to Health Infrastructure and Child Health Development: Evidence from Post-Apartheid South Africa," ISER Discussion Paper 0768, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jan 2010.
- Michael R. Carter & Marco Castillo, 2011. "Trustworthiness and Social Capital in South Africa: Analysis of Actual Living Standards Data and Artifactual Field Experiments," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 695-722.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:24:y:2007:i:5:p:629-648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .