Defence R&D: Data Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenberg, Frank R., 1995. "Economics of defense R&D," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 431-457 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kokko, Ari & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Videnord, Josefin, 2015.
"The growth effects of R&D spending in the EU: A meta-analysis,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-26.
- Kokko, Ari & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The growth effects of R&D spending in the EU: A meta-analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2015. "The Growth Effects of R&D Spending in the EU: A Meta-Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 254, The Ratio Institute.
- Andrew Middleton & Steven Bowns & Keith Hartley & James Reid, 2006. "The Effect Of Defence R&D On Military Equipment Quality," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 117-139.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009.
"On the Growth and Welfare Effects of Defense R&D,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
09-A008, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Dec 2009.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2009. "Defense R&D: Effects on Economic Growth and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 16325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDefence R&D; Data tables; Beneficial externalities; Relative efficiencies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:17:y:2006:i:3:p:169-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .