Revisiting the finance–growth nexus: the Turkish case, 1980–2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serhan Cevik & Mohammad H. Rahmati, 2020. "Searching for the finance–growth nexus in Libya," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 567-581, February.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume L’Œillet, 2017.
"Une revue de la littérature récente sur le nexus finance-croissance après la crise : apports, limites et pistes de recherche,"
Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(3), pages 271-290.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume l'Oeillet, 2017. "Une revue de la littérature récente sur le nexus finance-croissance après la crise : apports, limites et pistes de recherche," Post-Print halshs-01683732, HAL.
- Mehmet Zeki Ak & Mustafa Kirca & Mehmet Nurullah Altintaş, 2016. "The impacts of financial development on growth:A time-varying causality analysis for Turkey," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 529-554.
- Carlos Vladimir Rodriguez-Caballero & Daniel Ventosa-Santaularia, 2014. "Granger Causality and Unit Roots," Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:18:p:1737-1750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.