What factors determine the outsourcing intensity? A dynamic panel data approach for manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auer, Raphael A. & Degen, Kathrin & Fischer, Andreas M., 2013.
"Low-wage import competition, inflationary pressure, and industry dynamics in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 141-166.
- Auer, Raphael & Degen, Kathrin & Fischer, Andreas M., 2010. "Globalization and inflation in Europe," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 65, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2011. "Low-Wage Import Competition, Inflationary Pressure,and Industry Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers 2011-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Raphael Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2011. "Low-Wage Import Competition, Inflationary Pressure, and Industry Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers 11.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Roger Strange, 2011. "The outsourcing of primary activities: theoretical analysis and propositions," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(2), pages 249-269, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2009.
"Outsourcing, unemployment and welfare policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 168-176, June.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," Working Papers 0720, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-41, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2008. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo, 2014.
"Determinants of internal versus external R&D offshoring: Evidence from Spanish firms,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
012452, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2015.
"Determinants of Internal Versus of External R&D Offshoring: Evidence from Spanish Firms
[Determinantes del Offshoring de I+D interno y externo: evidencia para empresas españolas]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2015. "Determinants of Internal Versus of External R&D Offshoring: Evidence from Spanish Firms
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:19:p:2509-2521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.