Profitability and product differentiation in Greek food industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2016.
"Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis,"
International Journal of Food and Beverage Manufacturing and Business Models (IJFBMBM), IGI Global, vol. 1(2), pages 15-30, July.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 67084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cucagna, Maria Emilia & Goldsmith, Peter D., 2018. "Value Adding in the Agri-Food Value Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 21(3), February.
- Yu-Ter Wang, 2006. "Product differentiation and the export subsidy dispute," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(14), pages 943-945.
- Achilleas Kontogeorgos & Panagiota Sergaki & Anastasia Kosma & Vassiliki Semou, 2018. "Organizational Models for Agricultural Cooperatives: Empirical Evidence for their Performance," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(4), pages 1123-1137, December.
- Nina Ponikvar & Maks Tajnikar, 2011. "Are the Determinants of Markup Size Industry-Specific? The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing Firms," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(2), pages 229-244, June.
- Ourania Notta & Kostas Oustapassidis, 2001. "Profitability and Media Advertising in Greek Food Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(1), pages 115-126, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:10:p:1293-1298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.