Disposition effect and mutual fund performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gil-Alana, L. A. & Robinson, P. M., 1997. "Testing of unit root and other nonstationary hypotheses in macroeconomic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 241-268, October.
- Gil-Alana, L.A., 2006. "Fractional integration in daily stock market indexes," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 28-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Young Doo Kim & Young-Won Ha, 2016. "Who is afraid of disposition of financial assets? The moderating role of regulatory focus in the disposition effect," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 159-169, March.
- Marco Pleßner, 2017. "The disposition effect: a survey," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 67(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Soler-Domínguez, Amparo & Matallín-Sáez, Juan Carlos, 2016. "Socially (ir)responsible investing? The performance of the VICEX Fund from a business cycle perspective," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 190-195.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:22:y:2012:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .