Unemployment and vacancy in the Hong Kong labour market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Teo & Shandre M. Thangavelu & Elizabeth Quah, 2005. "SINGAPORE'S BEVERIDGE CURVE: A Comparative Study of the Unemployment and Vacancy Relationship for Selected East Asian Countries," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0508, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tse, Chung-Yi, 2017.
"What account for the differences in rent-price ratio and turnover rate? A search-and-matching approach,"
76864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisy J. HUANG & Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Chung-Yi TSE, 2017. "What account for the differences in rent-price ratio and turnover rate? A search-and-matching approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0990, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Hu Guangzhou, 2006.
"Lessons from "benchmark" countries : Korea & Ireland,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
21820, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shandre Thangavelu & Hu Guangzhou, 2006. "Lessons from “Benchmark” Countries: Korea & Ireland," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0614, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:9:y:2002:i:4:p:221-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .