SINGAPORE'S BEVERIDGE CURVE: A Comparative Study of the Unemployment and Vacancy Relationship for Selected East Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung Yi Tse & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Weslie Yuk Fai Chan, 2002. "Unemployment and vacancy in the Hong Kong labour market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 221-229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahar Bayraktar Saglam & Burak Gunalp, 2012. "The Beveridge curve and labour market dynamics in Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(24), pages 3195-3202, August.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Hu Guangzhou, 2006.
"Lessons from "benchmark" countries : Korea & Ireland,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
21820, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shandre Thangavelu & Hu Guangzhou, 2006. "Lessons from “Benchmark” Countries: Korea & Ireland," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0614, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:56:y:2011:i:03:n:s0217590811004353 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sca:scaewp:0508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rob Kleinsteuber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denussg.html .