Human capital formation and US economic growth: a causality analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganegodage, Renuka K. & Taniguchi, Kiyoshi & Wang, Xiaojun, 2003.
"Learning by eating: A case study on the cost of hunger in Sri Lanka,"
ESA Working Papers
289094, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- K. Renuka Ganegodage & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Xiaojun Wang, 2003. "Learning by Eating: A case study on the cost of hunger in Sri Lanka," Working Papers 03-05, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- repec:sos:sosjrn:180207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Jangraiz & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khan, Amir, 2015. "Human Capital-Economic Growth Nexus: A Causality Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 65689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Björn, 1999. "On the Causality Between Saving and Growth: Long- and Short-Run Dynamics and Country Heterogeneity," Working Paper Series 1999:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Henryk Gurgul & Łukasz Lach & Roland Mestel, 2012.
"The relationship between budgetary expenditure and economic growth in Poland,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(1), pages 161-182, March.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Lukasz & Mestel, Roland, 2011. "The relationship between budgetary expenditure and economic growth in Poland," MPRA Paper 35784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz & Mestel, Roland, 2012. "The relationship between budgetary expenditure and economic growth in Poland," MPRA Paper 52304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hüseyin Sen & Ayse Kaya & Baris Alpaslan, 2015. "Education, Health, and Economic Growth Nexus: A Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Analysis for Developing Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1502, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2011. "Causality analysis between public expenditure and economic growth of Polish economy in last decade," MPRA Paper 52281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:4:y:1997:i:5:p:329-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.