Uncertainty and international return migration: some evidence from linked register data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. A. Riach & J. Rich, 2002.
"Field Experiments of Discrimination in the Market Place,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 480-518, November.
- Peter Riach & Judith Rich, 2002. "Field experiments of discrimination in the market place," Natural Field Experiments 00328, The Field Experiments Website.
- John A. List, 2004.
"The Nature and Extent of Discrimination in the Marketplace: Evidence from the Field,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 49-89.
- John List, 2004. "The nature and extent of discrimination in the marketplace: Evidence from the field," Natural Field Experiments 00299, The Field Experiments Website.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Analia Olgiati & Rocio Calvo & Lisa Berkman, 2013. "Are Migrants Going Up a Blind Alley? Economic Migration and Life Satisfaction around the World: Cross-National Evidence from Europe, North America and Australia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 383-404, November.
- Saarela, Jan, 2015. "Worse than expected? Uncertainty and earnings subsequent to return migration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 28-30.
- Simeon Coleman & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Estefanía Mourelle, 2011.
"Investigating the oil price-exchange rate nexus: Evidence from Africa,"
2011015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Alvaro Morcillo & Rashmi Bhat, 2013. "Return migration to South Africa: reasons and socioeconomic profile," NCID Working Papers 03/2013, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:18:p:1893-1897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.