Power properties of the CUSUM and CUSUMSQ tests for parameter instability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Naeem, Muhammad & Ahad, Muhammad & Tahir, Iqbal, 2018.
"Is natural resource abundance a stimulus for financial development in the USA?,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 223-232.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Naeem, Muhammad & Ahad, Muhammad & Tahir, Iqbal, 2017. "Is Natural Resource Abundance a Stimulus for Financial Development in the USA?," MPRA Paper 83280, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2017.
- Machava, Agostinho, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of the Pass-Through from the Market Interest Rate to the Bank Lending Rate in Mozambique," Umeå Economic Studies 954, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Berenguer-Rico, Vanessa & Nielsen, Bent, 2020.
"Cumulated Sum Of Squares Statistics For Nonlinear And Nonstationary Regressions,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-47, February.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Cumulated sum of squares statistics for non-linear and non-stationary regressions," Economics Papers 2015-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:11:p:1049-1053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.