Price discovery for copper futures in informationally linked markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, Sang Hoon & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2016. "Dynamic spillovers between Shanghai and London nonferrous metal futures markets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 181-188.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:277-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Etoundi Atenga, Eric Martial, 2014. "Asymmetric shocks, persistence in volatility and spillover effects between non ferrous metals on the LME spot market," MPRA Paper 61017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Mathur, Kritika, 2013. "Price, Return and Volatility Linkages of Base Metal Futures traded in India," MPRA Paper 47864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roque Montero & Javier García-Cicco, 2012. "Modelo y Pronóstico del Precio del Cobre: Un Enfoque de Cambio de Regímenes," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(2), pages 099-116, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:15:p:1555-1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.