Debating Accounting Principles and Policies: the Case of Goodwill, 1880-1921
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Jeacle, 2005. "Accounting and the Construction of Taste: Standard Labour Costs and the Georgian Cabinet-Maker," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(2), pages 117-137.
- Robert Bloom & John Solotko, 2005. "Using an historical account book as a teaching tool," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 239-269.
- Åge Johnsen, 2005. "What Does 25 Years of Experience Tell Us About the State of Performance Measurement in Public Policy and Management?," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 25(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Masayoshi Noguchi, 2005. "Interaction between tax and accounting practice: Accounting for stock-in-trade," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-34.
- Aida Sy, 2005. "Resurrecting the social Pacioli: ethics, gender and other silences," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 441-449.
- Irena Solodchenko & Pat Sucher, 2005. "Accounting in Ukraine since independence: Real politik, problems and prospects," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 603-633.
- Dale L. Flesher & Gary John Previts & William D. Samson, 2005. "Auditing in the United States: a historical perspective," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(1), pages 21-39.
More about this item
KeywordsGoodwill; profit measurement; prudence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acbsfi:v:17:y:2007:i:2:p:241-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RABF21 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.