Warum kriegt Europa die Eurokrise nicht in den Griff?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schroder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2005. "On the income dependence of equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 967-996, June.
- Boss, Alfred & Christensen, Björn & Schrader, Klaus, 2005. "Anreizprobleme bei Hartz IV: Lieber ALG II statt Arbeit?," Kiel Discussion Papers 421, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schrder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2009.
"Nonmarket Household Time and the Cost of Children,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27, pages 42-51.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, "undated". "Nonmarket Household Time and the Cost of Children," Discussion Papers 08/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Christos Koulovatianos & Carsten Schröder & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Non-Market Household Time and the cost of Children," Vienna Economics Papers 0606, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2006. "Non-market household time and the cost of children," Discussion Papers 2006/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schröder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2009. "Nonmarket household time and the cost of children," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28906, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Torben Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity â€“ Labour Market Performance in Denmark," CESifo Working Paper Series 2108, CESifo Group Munich.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007.
"Flexicurity: Labour Market Performance in Denmark,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 53(3), pages 389-429, September.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity – labour market performance in Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kohns Stephan & Weidmann Jens, 2003. "Sozialhilfe reformieren – Arbeitsanreize stärken," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 52(2), pages 187-202, August.
- Boss, Alfred & Elendner, Thomas, 2005. "Incentives to work: The case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1237, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christensen Björn, 2005. "Reservationslöhne und Arbeitslosigkeitsdauer/ Reservation Wages and Unemployment Duration," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(3), pages 303-324, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2013. "Der lender of last resort vor Gericht," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 206, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- David M. Woodruff, 2014. "Governing by Panic: The Politics of the Eurozone Crisis," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 81, European Institute, LSE.
- Frenkel, Michael & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Bankenrettung, Bankenaufsicht und Bankenunion," Discussion Papers 323, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- David M. Woodruff, 2014. "Governing by Panic: The Politics of the Eurozone Crisis," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 1, London School of Economics / European Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsE44; F34; F36;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:wirtsc:v:92:y:2012:i:7:p:449-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .