Warum kriegt Europa die Eurokrise nicht in den Griff?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frenkel, Michael & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Bankenrettung, Bankenaufsicht und Bankenunion," Discussion Papers 323, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2013. "Der lender of last resort vor Gericht," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 206, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- David M. Woodruff, 2014. "Governing by Panic: The Politics of the Eurozone Crisis," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 81, European Institute, LSE.
- David M. Woodruff, 2014. "Governing by Panic: The Politics of the Eurozone Crisis," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 1, London School of Economics / European Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsE44; F34; F36;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:wirtsc:v:92:y:2012:i:7:p:449-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .